ArtsNow welcomes volunteers to help with our work!
Currently, we seek volunteers to help ArtsNow with:
- Ignite Curriculum Guide design and publication: Using lesson plans developed by educators and ArtsNow Consultants, use Microsoft Publisher to design and layout Curriculum Guides. Select artwork for cover image. Produce 2 and 4 page formats in Publisher and PDF. Upload 4-page format to website and add to content management system.
- Database Management: maintain database of contacts in accordance with MailChimp opt-in/opt-out policies.
- Event Management: (school showcases and fundraising events): Assist in planning of onsite events at schools and fundraising events. Manage invitations, contact local media, coordinate with vendors, and ensure appropriate signage and program materials are created.
- IT Software and Hardware management: consult with technology vendors to ensure interoperability of hardware, review and recommend hardware and software solutions. Troubleshoot technology issues as needed.
- Press and Media Relations: arrange coverage of events and news.
- Social Media Manager: coordinate FaceBook and Twitter postings.
ArtsNow also offers unpaid internships in these areas to qualified college and graduate school students in exchange for academic credit. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and area of interest to be considered for an internship.
10 Glenlake Parkway, Suite 130